Finally got my left ear stretched upto 10mm.
My right ear is at 8mm, soon to be at 10mm.
THEN TO 12.
What happened to 9mm? How about 11mm?
Skipping sizes only ends badly. Stretch safely, and stretch properly. My 9mm and 11mm plugs cost me 70p (about $1) from a wholesale site. It’s easy enough to do it properly.
I don’t really see why you’re bitching at this person. Usually any stretch is 2 mm so I don’t think they’re “skipping sizes” as you say. My ears are over an inch and perfectly healthy and I never skipped sizes.
- hullskinhead reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- fagbunny69 likes this
- touchmeordont likes this
- sweetredvine likes this
- mooch2442 likes this
- tunnelstomyheart likes this
- eradicating likes this
- imissmymind reblogged this from killerlocks and added:
- stuffifindworthy likes this
- killerlocks reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- forgettingalexa likes this
- solongtodevotion likes this
- austin-davis123 reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- whattheworldisreallylike likes this
- ohmygodjulia reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- impxssion likes this
- awfulmodifications reblogged this from pastelmermaidx and added:
- pastelmermaidx posted this